Passenger Information Management Software with Integrated Public Address Capability
The TransitVUE® Professional TPIS Management Software is a specifically designed platform to support a network of unlimited number of media players running on public passenger information displays in 24 x 7 environments via a closed premise network or our cloud solution. The software capabilities include, but not limited to:
- Create content using custom or standard templates from the library, formatted specifically to an individual display type and size
- ADA compliant static text messages, RSS, and other feeds distributed through a closed network or the cloud
- Display licensed and custom created static image files such as jpeg, gif, and tiff
- Display scheduled or real-time arrival and departure, route, and final destination information
- Display standard or full-motion high definition videos, such as PSAs, safety alerts, emergency evacuation procedures, or any custom content an agency wishes to broadcast
- Display the date, time, temperature, and your agency agency logo on all displays
- 3rd party commercial advertising
- Live or produced video broadcasting
- QR code generating
- Integrated visual and audio messages with high definition quality stereo audio.
- Insert at time or Interval
- Conditional scheduling
- Multiple Schedules
- Multiple message overlay
- Integrated with message creation
- Unicast and multicast messaging streams
- Multiple group and single media players
- Central and local control
- Real-time dashboard
- Proof-of-performance reporting
- Email or text notification to a single or multiple individuals
- Connect multiple full color LED digital message boards at various locations within a station and control them from a single point.
- Auto detection feature will allow a message to be broadcast when triggered (for example, when a train crosses a certain section of track, track perimeter intrusion, emergency evacuation and so forth).
- Create efficiency in your network development and lower costs by integrating existing sub systems such as SCADA while reducing system management time.
TransitVUE® Professional is a scalable, reliable and affordable solution. Offered both as a self-managed and managed service, TransitVUE® Professional is available as a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service or an on-premise solution. TransitVUE® Professional can be purchased as a software-only solution with one of our certified media players or as a turnkey solution for plug-and-play installation in your network.
TransitVUE® Professional can be applied to all of the following methods of public transportation:
- Commuter Rail
- Light Rail
- Transit Centers
Our digital media platform signage and integrated audio PA messaging are managed through a common interface and presented via a single media player. An extensive feature set including touchscreen interactivity, triggered content, viewer analytics, image editing, content creation, conditional and enterprise scheduling, live video pass-through and video wall support provides a single solution for most digital signage media applications.
Since TransitVUE® Professional can be a web based application; the software can easily allow additional features, such as networkable PA systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, and GPS/Web/PDA/Kiosk applications.
The TransitVUE® Transportation Passenger Information System is capable of integrating with any of our other TransitVUE® Systems in order to provide a total protection solution to transit agencies.
For more information on our TransitVUE® Systems, please visit our Downloadable Specifications page for a complete list of brochures, datasheets, videos and presentations.