What was once only available for very large billboards and stadium signage, TransitVUE® has made micro-LED digital signage technology affordable for mass transit agencies and airports of all sizes. They are the ONLY P1, P2 and P3 micro-LED outdoor signs available for these markets in our size ranges. We dare our competition to prove us wrong!
We use only the highest quality materials and components. As a result, they are built to be long lasting (100,000 continuous use hours), with an average lifespan of 17 years. Moreover, they are ADA, UL, NEMA 4X and IP65 compliant. They are available in standard elongated platform sizes as well as 46″, 55″, 70″ and 80″ Wayside message boards. Customs sizes are available (minimum 25 units). In addition, each display’s available with optional (AES67-2018 compliant) Dante enabled digital outdoor rated loudspeakers, and POE security cameras.
Key Features Include:
- Provides enhanced passenger information & wayfinding capability.
- High-definition colored text and graphics delineate designated routes, destinations, real-time arrival and departure information, and public service announcements more efficiently.
- Flexibility in size and configuration and available with optional touch screen.
- Internal sign health monitoring.
- NEMA 4X and IP65 rated outdoor enclosures and cabinets.
- UL compliant components.
- Meets FTA “Buy America” requirements.
- ADA compliant.
- Enclosures are made to fit any size display.
- Enclosures are available in any color and finish.
- Anti-graffiti and vandalism resistant.
- Anti-glare, scratch resistant polycarbonate panel cover.
- Canopy, pole and pendulum mounting capability.
- Unique intake and exhaust fan cooling system.
- No AC or heater needed.
- No anti-glare or reflection films needed.
- Expected lifespan of 17 years.
- 100,000 continuous hours per individual LED.
- Easy integration with TransitVUE® Professional or 3rd party content management software.
Each AMDS Series outdoor micro-LED sign is designed, engineered, fabricated, assembled and shipped from our ISO 9001:2015 compliant facility in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Do not simply take our word for it, see a demo for yourself. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call, (213) 222-8831, to schedule your virtual or on-site demonstration!
Integrated Passenger Information Solutions From Transitvue Communications Systems…… “When Quality, Experience and Technical Expertise Matters.”