The TransitVUE® AMDS Series of colored, high-definition LED displays are the perfect fit for agencies who want to offer passengers an enhanced travel experience. They are the ONLY P1 and P3 led displays available for the public transit market. We dare our competition to prove us wrong!
We use only the highest quality materials and components. They are built to be long lasting (10 years plus) and are ADA, UL, NEMA 4X, and IP65 compliant. Each led display is uniquely made to fit any size and configuration. They also come with optional Dante digital audio and POE security cameras, for instance.
With our color led displays, agencies can now use high-resolution images, colored text, wayfinding graphics, videos, and more. This allows an excellent medium for agency branding and promotion, for example.
- Provides enhanced passenger information & wayfinding capability.
- High-definition colored text and graphics delineate designated routes, and destinations more efficiently.
- Flexibility in size and configuration and available with touch screen.
- Each sign is available with optional Dante digital audio and POE security cameras.
- Health check monitoring via SNMP notification.
- NEMA 4X and IP65 rated outdoor enclosures and cabinets.
- UL compliant components.
- Meets “Buy America” requirements
- ADA compliant.
- Anti-graffiti and vandalism resistant.
- Canopy and pole mounting capability.
- Unique intake and exhaust fan system.
- No AC or heater needed.
- No anti-glare or reflection film needed.
- Expected lifespan exceeds 10 years.
- 100,000 continuous hours per individual LED.
Easy integration with TransitVUE® Professional or any other open platform customer information software.
Just don’t take our word for it, see a demo for yourself. Simply contact us today to schedule your virtual or on-site demonstration!
Integrated Passenger Information Solutions From Transitvue Communications Systems…… “When Quality, Experience and Technical Expertise Matters.”
Note: Above images of the P1 message signs are for visual representation only and not actually installed.