What was once only available for very large billboards and stadium signage, TransitVUE® has made micro-LED digital signage technology affordable for mass transit agencies and airports of all sizes. The TransitVUE® LCDS Series of P1 indoor high-definition micro-LED displays are designed specifically for use in public transportation applications. They are long lasting (100,000 hours of continuous use) with an average life expectancy of 17 years. The LCDS series displays are also an excellent medium for agency branding and advertising, for example. They are a perfect solution for subway platforms, mezzanine areas, intermodal hubs, and transit centers.
P1 Micro-LED Displays vs LCD Monitors
High definition, P1 micro-LED digital displays are the next generation in digital signage. They provide high-resolution quality, increased brightness for greater viewability, robustness, longevity, and overall performance reliability. Taking all factors into consideration, this adds up to a lower overall cost of ownership then LCD monitors. P1 Micro-LED displays do not use the same Light Emitting Diodes used in televisions and monitors to illuminate or backlight a liquid crystal display (LCD) panel. Rather, they use micro-LED panels for illuminating the sign. Simply put, LCD monitors are great for the consumer, but not public transportation.
Our P1 micro-LED digital displays support standard resolution color content all the way up to 8K UHD HDR and are ADA compliant. This is very important if advertising is a consideration as a revenue source and enhancing agency branding. Advertisers will not settle for their content to be broadcast in standard resolution when it is produced in high or ultra-high definition. Passengers want to see content that is meaningful and appealing. Ultra-high-definition P1 micro-LED displays are perfect solution. This is being proven by agencies across the country who are replacing their LCD monitors to support their next generation of public information messaging.
Key Features Include:
- Provides enhanced passenger information and wayfinding capability
- 8K UHD HDR High-definition colored text, graphics, and videos delineate designated routes, destinations, real-time information, and public service announcements more efficiently
- Standard screen sizes include 46-inch | 55-inch | 70-inch | 80-inch. Custom size are available (minimum 25 units)
- Available with touch screen
- Enclosures are made to fit any size display
- Enclosures are available in any color and finish
- Anti-graffiti and vandalism resistant
- Anti-glare, scratch resistant polycarbonate panel cover
- Wall, pole and pendulum mounting capability
- Internal display health monitoring
- 5000+ NIT auto adjustable brightness with VESA mounting system
- Unique intake and exhaust cooling system
- Meets ADA compliance
- UL compliant components
- Easy integration with TransitVUE® Professional or 3rd party CMS software
Made in America Compliant
Each LCDS Series indoor micro-LED displays is designed, engineered, fabricated, assembled and shipped from our ISO 9001:2015 compliant facility in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or give us a call, (213) 222-8831, to schedule your virtual or on-site demonstration!
Integrated Passenger Information Solutions From Transitvue Communications Systems…… “When Quality, Experience and Technical Expertise Matters.”