TransitVUE® Professional is a specifically designed software platform for the transportation industry. It will support a network of unlimited number of digital signs running on passenger information displays in 24 x 7 environments. Since TransitVUE® Professional is an open platform application; messaging is managed through a common web browser interface.
TransitVUE® Professional is offered both as Software-as-a-Service monthly fee service or an on-premise private network solution. Either way, TransitVUE® Professional allows for easy integration with digital signage networks, Wayside information kiosks, and more. It’s scalable, reliable and affordable.
- Create content using custom or standard templates;
- ADA compliant font size and style for text messages, RSS, and other feeds;
- Real-time (GTSF-RT) arrival and vehicle location information;
- Integrates with CAD/AVL systems through an open source API, JSON or XML file;
- Integration with your agencies website and social media accounts;
- Display licensed and custom created static image files such as jpeg, ping, and tiff;
- Display scheduled or real-time arrival and departure, route, final destination and other wayfinding information;
- Display standard or full-motion high definition videos, such as PSAs, safety alerts, emergency evacuation procedures, or any custom content an agency wishes to broadcast;
- Display the date, time, temperature, and your agency agency logo on all signs;
- 3rd party commercial advertising and agency branding;
- Live or produced video broadcasting; and
- Integrated visual and audio messages.
- Insert at time or interval;
- Conditional scheduling;
- Multiple schedules;
- Multiple message overlay;
- Integrated with message creation; and
- Unicast and multicast messaging streams.
- Manage all, groups of or a single sign media player;
- Central and local control;
- Real-time dashboard;
- Proof-of-performance reporting;
- Text notification to a single or multiple individuals;
- Connect multiple displays at various locations and control them from a single point;
- Auto detection feature will allow a message to be broadcast when triggered; and
- Creates efficiency in your messaging network, while reducing system management time.
For more information, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (213) 222-8831.
Integrated Solutions From Transitvue Communications Systems…… “When Quality, Experience and Technical Expertise Matters.”